Skip to content
- Dr. K.Satyanarayana comes from a traditionally known agricultural family from rich agricultural central delta of river Godavari known as ‘Konaseema’, Andhra Pradesh. He had his early education in a small village called Laxhmivada and later high school studies at Amalapuram and Collage studies in National Collage at Machilipatnam, Krishna Distirict where Sri Sarvapalli Radhakrishna, the farmer president of India Served as Lecturer.
- Dr. K.Satyanarayana (K.S.N) completed the Medical Graduation from Davanageri, Karnataka University. Later married to a Medical graduate, Dr. Premalatha and subsequently established a Nursing Home on the name of his father in a Slum area at Rajahmundry, East Godavari District.
- Dr. K.S.N keeps always in the forefront of his mind the need to bring Awareness and educate the people.
- Dr. K.S.N believes in high ethical and moral values and excellence in technical and medical education for achieving countries economic goals and keeping in view the same, Dr. K.S.N started an organization by name“SATYA SANKSHEMA SANGHAM” in the year 1989 on 15th April and got registered at district headquarters Kakinada in the Societies Registration Office.
- Dr. K.S.N encourages the bright and economically weaker students to pursue their higher studies by giving financial assistance and moral support etc.